Friday, July 12, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S4 Review

Hello Bloggers...

This is not a craft related blog but I just wanted you guys to know that I have been an iPhone user and lover for the past 3 years, that is until a week ago.  My brother in law and my sister convinced me to switch to the new Samsung Galaxy S4.... the first few days I was so confused and I really wanted my iPhone back... BUT now that I have had it for a week and I have been able to customize it to my liking, I AM IN LOVE!
I also ordered on Overstock.com (which is the first time I order from there) The experience was great!  I will be shopping from there more often... anyway, I ordered this Wallet Case for the phone and now I love my new phone even more.  I paid $11.99 for the case + 2.95 shipping... Well worth it!!!



I hope you guys had an amazing week and that your weekend is even more fabulous!
Xoxo,
Suyin

No comments:

Post a Comment