Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Recent Cards I have made

Hi Bloggers...

I wanted to share with you guys some recent cards that I have made and have not blogged about.  For about 3 months I sort of lost my mojo... I just couldnt get into the crafting spirit.  I do have a lot going on in my life at the moment and I do know that life changes for a reason... So here I am on this boat and I dont know what direction its taking me... but thats ok... I am an adventurous girl... I welcome the changes!!! So here are some of my most recent creations:
 This Card was Inspired by the movie up, which is one of my favorite movies of all times.  One day I will be as lucky as Carl & Ellie were to find each other.
 This card was inspired by Pinterest, which is another one of my obsessions at the moment... I think I have way too much time on my hands... lol
 This one I just thought was a really cute litte boys birthday card... I love the lion driving the train idea. :)
 Love me some 4th of July happiness... I am proud to be an American!
 This one is a shaped teddy bear card that I made using my Teddy Bear Parade Cricut Cartridge... LOVE THAT CARTRIDGE! A must have for any Cricut owner!
 Hello Kitty is my all time favorite!  I made this card using a Hello Kitty that was printed on a box from a toy we bought.  Just had to cut her out of the packaging and use her... I also used a tree stump from a Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge... Another must have cartridge...
 Litte bunnies are just the cutest! Had to make this one for Easter.
 Love this baby girl card... so cute... I used the Baby Steps Cartridge and Peach Keen Face Stamps....
 Just a card I created for a challenge on Youtube... love the Cherry Blossoms!
Baby Boy card using the Baby Steps Cartridge... It has the cutest cuts ever!
And last but not least... this Zebra Birthday Card... LOVE ANIMAL PRINT!  This came from the Creat a Critter Cartridge... too adorable!

Well Guys, I hope you enjoyed these project shares that I have done... Hopefully my crafting mojo comes back full force so that I can keep creating for all of you...

Till next time, keep the creative juices flowing my crafting friends....
Xoxo,
Suyin

No comments:

Post a Comment