Tuesday, April 29, 2014

It's on it's way (:

I am just WAY to excited!!!
My Erin Condren Life Planner has been shipped.
 
Good morning guys,
I just wanted to share the happy news... is it weird that I am this excited over a planner??? lol 
I hope someone out there got just as excited when they got theirs.
 
 
For the past week I have been completely obsessed with youtube videos on Erin Condren Life Planners... I cant stop watching...
 
Anyway... moving on to another subject... I am so exhausted today and I feel like I have been working a full week and its only Tuesday... I cant believe its only TUESDAY!
 
I have been battling a tooth ache in which I have been taking antibiotics for 7 days and pain killers, maybe that's what's making me feel so tired???
 
Well guys, just wanted to give you guys a quick little update on my planner and just check in with all of you.
 
If anyone is reading this, I hope you have a Fabulous Day full of PEACE and LOVE <3
 
TTFN,
Suyin (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment