Thursday, May 8, 2014

Red Balloons For Ryan

Dear Bloggers...

I am so new at this blogging thing, but I am so touched by this community.  I came across an Instagram post today about a little 3 year old boy named Ryan that was killed in a horrific accident last Friday, May 2nd, 2014.  He was running after a Frisbee and ran into the street and was hit and killed by a truck at his cousins house...

When I clicked on the picture, I read more about his amazing mom and realized, she too is a blogger, and her entire blog is dedicated to food and her beautiful son Ryan... I have been in tears pretty much all day.  Although I am a stranger, my heart hurts for this family, the devastation they must feel is unbearable. 

His mom Jaqui, has asked that we all repost and talk about her precious son, she says she needs this... they need this... her best friend is also a blogger and has wrote such an emotional couple of blogs on this story. 

There has been a fund set up for the family, I will list all links below.

My prayers are with this family and my heart is so so sad... This is Rayn with his mommy & daddy!

 
 
Mom's Blog (Jaqui): BabyBoyBakery 
Mom's Instagram is: @babyboybakery
Dad's Instagram is: @danno12
If you are going to repost this story please use hashtag: #redballoonsforryan

To read more about this story click Here to ready Jaqui's Best Friends Blog

To donate to this family click Here

May you be in the arms of Jesus now sweet angel baby Rest in eternal Peace <3


No comments:

Post a Comment