Thursday, December 27, 2012

First youtube video coming soon!

Hi Guys,

OMG! I am so excited.  I created my very first youtube video today.  I have to take it to my awesome friend Dira a/k/a Boots for editing.  I will make sure to keep everyone posted on when it will be up an running.

I can tell you one thing.  When I was laid off 2 weeks ago I thought I was going to go crazy.  Thankfully I am   looking into some very good opportunities that are coming my way. God works in mysterious ways and I am beyond blessed.

I am super excited about sharing my videos and ideas with all of you.  I have loved crafting since I was a little girl.  I think its in my blood since my grandmother (dads mom) is super creative and crafty.  She is 94 years old and she still sews clothes and sells it in Cuba :)

Well guys... I have to go for now... my boyfriend says he is reading 180 shades of Gray! lmao....

Ta Ta for now,
Suyin <3

No comments:

Post a Comment