Friday, December 28, 2012

Technical Difficulties :(

 Hi everyone!

So I just wanted to post a little note on my days activities... My sister picked me up, we went to Dira's house so that she could help me with my blog and editing my video and guess what?!  I was unable to download my video to my computer... Turns out I am more technically challenged than I thought... lol  After my brother in law pointed out the obvious, I realized that I need to purchase something in order to be able to use my video camera to record my youtube videos.... Sooooo with this said... It will be a week or so before I can re-record and upload one of my video tutorials on my youtube channel. 

Here is a glimpse of the card I made on the video... :) <3 I just love card making... it makes my soul happy!


Hope everyone had an amazing Friday... See you guys later.... 

XOXO,
Suyin <3

1 comment: